Just a few updates for your before I call it a night.
1. Our newsletter was sent out today. In the newsletter, there was a link for a freebie. The packet had an error in the link within the packet for the video. The updated pacekt is available on our resources tab/middle school at the bottom of the page. Be sure to get your updated version.
2. If you haven't done so yet, please take the time to complete the survey which is linked on the newsletter, as well as HERE. Ten questions and will take about three minutes of your time. No personal information is stored or retained and your participation remains anonymous.
3. Kim at Learningfromlife5.com took some time to interview our homeschool family. You can read the interview on her blog - check it out!
3. We recently participated in a demonstration regarding the North Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) and I'll post on that this weekend, so stay tuned!
Hang on to your hats - here is where it gets hairy!
4. My oldest recently got married. Momma is NOT ready for this, and this, along with #3, led to #5.
5. I got a new tattoo.
The year is almost over and it doesn't feel like it should be. But, there is always a great memory near the end of the year and that is #6!
6. Our Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe it will be 14 years!
Aside from that maddness, we are also launching two new blogs.
The Vibe - a blog promoting writing skills, peer reviews and socialization for the kids.
Brewed Coffee - a new blog by our guest writer, Gia. She is a homeschool mom and avid blogger who has graciously agreed to contribute to our blog as well. She is witty, and offers a different view, so give her a warm welcome. Her first write-up will be at the beginning of the year.
Be sure and check around the website - we are updating! As always, if you have any questions or need to speak with me regarding our products or promotions, feel free to message me on our Facebook Page, find us on Twitter (@GenHomeschool), or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org! I love to hear from our readers and welcome feedback, ideas, topics, etc.
Alright - That's it for now!
Hoping to get back up and on top of my game in the coming days, but if I don't write before then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!